Friday, November 16, 2007

NeurologicaBlog


Wow, check out this blog:

It's about neorological matters, and coincidentally enough the most recent post is about Jeanette Winterson's recent editorial in the Guardian in defense of homeopathy.

But the way I found it was through this optical illusion posted on the Slog. Check it out: if you see the girl as spinning clockwise, your right brain is in charge. If she's spinning counterclockwise, your left brain is leading. I see her mostly counterclockwise, but every once in a while she switches to clockwise.
Trippy!
UPDATE: for some reason she doesn't spin at all in the photo I uploaded. Go to the website to check it out!

- La Foi

3 comments:

Hand2Mouth Theatre said...

Aha! If you click on the image, she will spin!

- la foi

Marc said...

my gosh is that strange. kendra and i both saw her only as clockwise ... at first. Now I can only see her spinning counterclockwise.

Julie said...

I can only see her spinning clockwise, and it freaks me out that I can't change her. For some reason I am thinking of those awful "magic eye" pictures and how I used to give myself the worst headaches trying to make the hidden picture pop out.