Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Questions about your space...

1. How would you communicate with other planets?

I would board an airplane and when over 30,000 ft., simultaneously turn on my cell, a radio, a personal dvd player, my bluetooth headphones, and begin transmitting my message, OR>>>

Find a way to turn the earth's oceans into the largest transmitter ever known to man or alien - by conducting a high power electrical audio signal into the ocean.

2. Who would you vitrify?

King Tut - to reaveal the secrets of the pyramids and if they were built by intergalactic creatures.

3. Your message from earth -

HELP US! We are on Earth, the 3rd planet closest to the sun (star w/ 16 known pulsars). We are destroying our world and need a galactic intervention. I am from the USA - the largest power on earth who does the most to destroy it. I am a man. I have lived for 28 years (earth has traveled around the sun 28 times in my life).

The people of the earth live beautiful, fucked-up lives. You can find a number of our brains perfectly preserved at sub-zero temperature in Scottsdale, AZ. Brains are electrical organs that spark, simulate, & store all of our thoughts, emotions, dreams, & hopes.

No comments: